Mug: Talaroo Spring
Feature: Coffee Mug – Sold Individually
- Australian Indigenous Artist Licensed Design
- Material: New Bone China
- Quality finish
- Dishwasher/Microwave Safe
- Perfect for Coffee or Tea or Hot Chocolates
- Reusable and Plastic Free
- Stylish Design
- Good for cold morning and nights
- Dimensions- 13cm (L) X 12cm (W) X 10cm (H)
- Weight- 25g
Dhalaru Gogo (Talaroo Springs)
Dhalaru Gogo (Talaroo Springs) are made up of numerous hot thermal pools connected in underground channels. These springs are located at Talaroo Station on Ewamian country - my traditional homelands.
These pools of boiling hot water have many medicinal properties and have been utilised throughout countless generations to cook meat, bush tucker, soothe pains and support maternal women’s business.