Mini Towel - Sun Fire
The new Jedess Hudson microfibre ECO mini Towels!
The first ever #AustralianMade towel using RPET, a soft and absorbent recycled yarn using recycled plastic bottles and fabric cut offs.
Size: 75cm x 50cm
Multiple uses as a
- Luxury soft tea towel - perfect for drying glassware and cleaning crockery (actually absorbs the water)
- A small beach towel, keep it in your car - compact and light weight
- Pack it in your overnight or overseas travel bag when your trying to save on space
- Hang it up on your wall as an affordable art piece as a wall hanging you can change if your renting
- Give it as a gift if your stuck for a gift idea for a friend of loved one birthday or Christmas time
Made with an absorbent recycled yarn called RPET and printed with water based inks.
Zero landfill scheme.
Paving the way for a more sustainable future.