Hot Thermal Springs (Dhalaru Gogo)
Talaroo Springs are made up of numerous hot thermal pools connected in underground channels. These springs are located on Talaroo Station on my traditional Ewamian country and have many medicinal properties. These pools of water are boiling hot and historical evidence indicates our ancestors would have utilized them to cook meat and bush tucker.
- This design is available on PAPER printed on 320g Textured Cotton Rag.
- Available as a PRINT ONLY option, which will come rolled in a tube for ease of transport and for you to frame at a later date.
- Or PAPER PRINT + FRAME in either Oak or White. Which will arrive to you ready to hang on your wall.
- 395gsm on Matte STRETCHED CANVAS.
- This stretched canvas comes in a 'Floating frame' of Oak or White. Ready for you to hang on your wall.
All artworks come with a signed Certificate of Authenticity. Printed in Australia using high-quality materials and on-demand service to prevent wastage.
As these are printed on demand. For PRINT ONLY please allow 2 weeks as these come from Brisbane. For PRINT + FRAME please allow 3-4 weeks. Specific timeframes will be given with tracking numbers once your order has been confirmed.
Sizes available in this design for your reference:
A4 size (21cm x 29.7cm + 0.5cm border)
A3 size (29.7cm x 42cm + 0.5cm border)
A2 size (42cm x 59.4cm + 0.5cm border)
A1 size (59.4cm x 84.1cm + 0.5cm border)