Biri (Fire) Circles
A tribute to the power and symbolism of fire, it captures this elemental force's intensity, warmth, and transformative energy.
Traditionally, it has been used as a tool for ‘managing country’ for countless generations.
Biri is an integral part of life. It allows the land to regenerate, germinate seeds and clears the undergrowth for the land to renew. This allows the new ground to grow and ensures wildlife has fresh food to feast on.
The featured circles represent transformation and growth. Biri has the power to both destroy and create, serving as a metaphor for the cycles of life and death. Just as Biri burns away the old and makes room for new growth in the land, it can also be seen as an opportunity for personal change.
- This design is available on PAPER printed on 320g Textured Cotton Rag.
- Available as a PRINT ONLY option, which will come rolled in a tube for ease of transport and for you to frame at a later date.
- Or PAPER PRINT + FRAME in either Oak or White. Which will arrive to you ready to hang on your wall.
- 395gsm on Matte STRETCHED CANVAS.
- This stretched canvas comes in a 'Floating frame' of Oak or White. Ready for you to hang on your wall.
All artworks come with a signed Certificate of Authenticity. Printed in Australia using high-quality materials and on-demand service to prevent wastage.
As these are printed on demand. For PRINT ONLY please allow 2 weeks as these come from Brisbane. For PRINT + FRAME please allow 3-4 weeks. Specific timeframes will be given with tracking numbers once your order has been confirmed.
Sizes available in this design for your reference:
A4 size (21cm x 29.7cm + 0.5cm border)
A3 size (29.7cm x 42cm + 0.5cm border)
A2 size (42cm x 59.4cm + 0.5cm border)
A1 size (59.4cm x 84.1cm + 0.5cm border)