Decorative Plate: Talaroo Springs
- Australian Indigenous Artist Licensed Design
- Design: Bunabiri Australia
- Material: New Bone China
- High-quality finish
- Dishwasher/Microwave Safe
- Perfect for small biscuits, pies and cakes
- Display easel included with the plate.
- Dimensions - 18cm (L) X 18cm (W) X 3cm (H)
- Weight - 26g
Design Story: Dhalaru Gogo (Talaroo Springs)
Dhalaru Gogo (Talaroo Springs) are made up of numerous hot thermal pools connected in underground channels. These springs are located at Talaroo Station on Ewamian country - my traditional homelands. These pools of boiling hot water have many medicinal properties and have been utilised throughout countless generations to cook meat, bush tucker, soothe pains and support maternal women’s business.