Cushion: Rainbow River
- The Swing tag is made with recycled card
- Cushion filling is made with recycled polyester fibre
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor lounge areas
- Removable cover
- Machine wash friendly cover
- Hand dried only.
- Dimensions- 35cm (L) X 35cm (W) X 30cm (H)
- Weight - 100g
Gudhu Galba (Rainbow River)
The Einasleigh River is one of the largest river systems in North Queensland, running for approximately 618 kms. This river flows through Ewamian country and changes colour all year round depending on the rainfall. Blue represents our thermal hot springs, purple for our gem fields, red for the volcanic basalt rocks, orange for the Savannah way and yellow for the sun that shines down on our land throughout the dry season. The dots and bands represent the creeks, rocks and tributaries that flow in and out of the river systems. Gudhu Galba (Rainbow River) is made up of all of these elements winding its way through these riverbeds.