Cushion: Gogo Wundu
- The Swing tag is made with recycled card
- Cushion filling is made with recycled polyester fibre
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor lounge areas
- Removable cover
- Machine wash friendly cover
- Hand dried only.
- Dimensions- 35cm (L) X 35cm (W) X 30cm (H)
- Weight - 100g
Gogo Wundu (Water Forest Country)
Deep in the heart of the Gulf Savannah region is an outback oasis, created by a series of geological processes situated on Ewamian Country. Sand and mud sediment was deposited and compressed forming the multiple layers of the Hampstead Sandstone. Over many years’ torrential rain and wet seasons formed fractures, creating deep gorges, springs and seepages to create our famous Cobbold Gorge. From above these sandstone formations occupy an area of roughly 80 square kilometers with spectacular 9 metre tall cliffs with an emerging forest below.