Cap: Talaroo Springs
- Australian Indigenous Artist Licensed Design
- Vent holes to keep you cool
- Matching design on top button
- Closure: Fully adjustable strap
- Hand Wash Only
- Swing Tag attached on Hat
- Dimensions- 19cm (L) X 17cm (W) X 8cm (H)
Dhalaru Gogo (Talaroo Springs)
Dhalaru Gogo (Talaroo Springs) are made up of numerous hot thermal pools connected in underground channels. These springs are located at Talaroo Station on Ewamian country - my traditional homelands.
These pools of boiling hot water have many medicinal properties and have been utilised throughout countless generations to cook meat, bush tucker, soothe pains and support maternal women’s business.